Duke Health Facilities
Hospital, Clinic, Ambulatory, and Research Facility Services
Examples of common maintenance service requests are below. There is no departmental charge.
- Elevator issues
- Broken fixtures
- Plumbing issues
- Safety issues that could be harmful to employees, patients, and visitors
- Damage to floors, walls, ceilings, doors, or windows
Request Maintenance Services (Must be connected to a Duke Medicine network, not a university network.)
Project Service Requests
Examples of common discretionary project service requests are below. Departments are responsible for providing a fund code.
- Renovations (to include painting)
- Flooring (tile or carpet replacement)
- Signage (printed, engraved, or painted)
- Equipment Installation
- Electrical or Data Outlets
- Surgical Instrument Repairs or Fabrication
Brochure coming soon!
Badge Reader Access
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
After-hours calls are dispatched to Maintenance Mechanics who provide coverage for Duke Hospital, Clinic, and Research (areas on Research Drive) buildings.
For issues related to University Buildings, contact:
FMD Maintenance: (https://facilities.duke.edu)
Facility Emergency: (919)-684-2122
Environmental Services (EVS) or Pest Control: (919)-681-9700
Any life-threatening situations or severe damage to a Duke Hospital, Clinic, or Research building, please contact the Duke University Police Department immediately at 911 or (919) 684-2444.